WITB Lit Reporter Extraordinaire Contest
Win a chance to meet your favourite authors at the Singapore Writers Festival and pick their brains face-to-face!
CALLING ASPIRING WRITERS AND REPORTERS! Here’s a chance to video interview the best and brightest kidlit writers one-on-one! All you have to do is come up with the most interesting, most creative interview questions to ask them (and brush up on your interview voice)!
Think up the very best questions to ask 3 SWF authors and you’ll get a chance to meet them in person and ask your burning questions at the SWF for Families Festival bookstore! Winners will get to interview the authors at the Singapore Writers Festival taking place from 2 – 11 November, so remember to save the date!
Click HERE to submit your entries!
– For Ages 9 – 12 only.
– Contestants may submit up to 3 questions for each author.
– Submission period: 12 – 31 October
– You can come up with questions for all 3 authors if you want, or just pick the one you really want to interview.
– Winners must be available to interview authors during the Singapore Writers Festival (2 – 11 November).
– For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.