In this chilly December, the Woods in the Books elves wish you the warmest of Christmases. May you be surrounded by your loved ones and a plethora of good reads!
From our inaugural Creative Residency and Mandarin Picture Book Camps to the publication of Friends: A Counting Book, we could not have accomplished it without YOU.
- 1368 kids joined in our fun and games
(camps, workshops, StoryTime, LITTLE SingLit Puppet Theatre, the list goes on)!
- 245 parent-child pairs spent time bonding together under our roof.
- 1000 paper bags and more saved through the Little EcoHero Project.
- Our 1st Picture Book published! #FriendsACountingBook
- Countless readers jingling through our doors.
10 years of Woods in the Books…
Here’s to another 100 more!
We’re cooking up new programmes for 2020, stay connected for our latest updates!