About this book:
Orion is scared of ... wasps and monsters and girls and sheds and storms and dogs and spiders and heights, but most of all he's scared of the dark! Join Orion on an adventure as he faces his biggest fear and finds out it's friendly!Recommended by Amirah because...
- Kids will be able to relate to the story. The book opens a space for young readers to talk about their fears.
- Phenomenal artwork! Studio Ghibli fans will love Yarlett's characterisation of the Dark.
- Illustrations, captions, and flip-outs combine to make this book a unique read!
- : In the dark: Write a story together about something exciting that happens when it is dark.
- Ages 2 and up, and for anyone who needs assurance that the dark is not that scary.